In Abanlex we give a comprehensive legal advisory service in the development and implementation of online stores, as well as for the resolution of any claims, conflict situations or incidents that take place in the field of the provision of services or the sale of products through the Internet.
The services that we offer in this regard may include the following:
- Adequacy of the company and its processes to the rules applicable to the services of the Information Society, consumers and users, distance selling, general conditions of recruitment, advertising or market and competition.
- Adequacy of purchasing processes to the autonomic legislation, national and Community level.
- Legal advice and defense in the event of claims and administrative sanctions, or to conflicts or complaints with customers or users.
- Advice in international trade through the Internet.
- Analysis of risks in terms of administrative, civil and criminal liability for actions and damages that may arise in the provision of services and recruitment processes arising from or related to the products.
- Advice on the taxation of transactions and services provided through the Internet.
- Advice on means of payment on the Internet.
Contact us for more information.